Saturday, December 10, 2011
Well..... as shocking as it is... I went to Jon's work Christmas party and IT WAS FUN!!!! I was actually very surprised...I wasn't really looking forward to it.. But as the week went on I was getting more excited to just get out with my hubby with Prime Rib, Drinks and Dessert.. AS MANY and AS MUCH as we wanted FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great!!!!! We ate dinner at 8:30pm!!! Which hasn't happened since like 1999!!!!! It was fun to be out as a GROWN UP!!! We got home at 2am this morning.. It was F-U-N.. It has been way to long since we got dressed up and just had a great night.. BUT IT WAS FREE TOO... So those are even BETTER!!!!! Anyways. Here's a little pic of us getting ready to go out on the town!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You guys look fantastic! I love freebie excuses to get dressed up and go out!
Post a Comment