Facebook Post from my friend...
Been reading the news this afternoon and I feel the need to make a few comments. I am a Bible believing follower of Jesus Christ. I don't care if there is a Moaque near the World Trade Center site. I also don't care if a gay marriage law existst in CA or not and I don't believe that "God Hates Fags". We Christians ...have become lazy, believing that we can legislate people into the Kingdom of God. Rather than pray for them we want to take their freedoms. God forbid we go out of our way to have relationships with real people living real struggles!
Jesus saves, not laws or hatred. It's time to start living the Love of Christ and leaving the vengance to God. (By the way, Christian, He commanded you to leave the vengence to Him.)
The FL "pastor" in this story is an idiot, as are all those who take their beliefs so far as to be full of hate, whatever they believe.
There, I'm off my soap box and will probably not climb back on it anytime soon.
Happy labor day weekend...



3 comments:
THAT IS SO AWESOME! Me and your friend obviously need to meet... Ha! =)
Well said!
Love that post!
Post a Comment