ALright... so we Abbie and I have started the "TALK" yep THAT ONE!!!!! I thought how the heck to even start talking about the "normal stuff" So I got that book " All about me" by American Girl. Anyways. It starts out light.. Which is where we are at thus far!!! Like about taking showers.. blah blah blah.. the word "puberty" came up and I had to explain that one.. but we took our brownie and went to my room and had our little special time.. I figure I am going to just do little by little... The funny thing was that when I was explaining things to her. I said.... Well we are just going to read through this and talk about it as we go.. it talks about growing into a young women and changes and stuff.. and I comediedy said like getting gigantic boobs.. and she laughed so hard!!! So that kinda broke the ice!!! :) Anyways.. as I was having THE start of THE TALK with Abbie.. I took some pics of Lola earlier today. Cause I just realized she is getting SOOOOOOOOOOO big.. and it seems like all the sudden!!!!!! :)

So anyways... Have a great peeps!!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment