
So today we were going to go over to our friends house for dinner in A-Town.. and we decided to make a day of it.. So we said good-bye to Jon's grandparents at 10am and hit the road for A-Town... We went to SACC (our old church in town) it was a blast seeing peeps that I haven't seen since we moved! It was very nice and I got a little teary see
everyone. Then went and had some lunch with some other friends and then off to anothers for dinner!! So we pretty much just moved house to house according the the feeding schedule!!! It was awesome!!!! :) You know I am a pretty bad friend!!! Really I am.. I go for like weeks....... months.......... years... (like really I have done this all my life.. we move or something and then I show up at your door asking to use the bathroom and i havent talked to the person in like 2 months or more!!! For me that is totally normal! RIGHT??)
Then I go and hang out and we are right back in it!!! Right where we left off!!!
LOVE LOVE THAT!!! :)
So we are looking forward to tomorrow!! We I guess mainly I am. we are having a stay home day.. gonna bbq and have some down time!!! ALSO I get a "mom day" which means I get to sleep in and do whatever I want!!!!! YAY!!!! Looking forward to that!!! :)
Have a great day peeps! :)
ing



0 comments:
Post a Comment