Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend FUN!

This was a super fun weekend.. We had a great time hanging with friends and hanging with Family!!

Saturday we had a birthday party here in town it was fun to hang out and share the birthday love!! Then we headed out for a HIKE!!! YES A HIKE IN JANUARY!!! It was SOOO great to be out and enjoy the sun!!!!!! Although it was 52 degrees it was a TRUE heat wave for us and sunny to boot!!! It was great!!! And it was fun to be out with just the fam for a bit.. Abbie singing all gospel all the way through the hike it was pretty funny!!! Here's a pic of a little stop on our hike!!



Then we had some friends from A-Town come over and with all my ISSUES on friendships and relationships.... Made me feel VERY GOOD...Knowing that there are peeps out there....that refuel you... And I am thankful for those friends I DO have!! Although I don't see them very much I am thankful for the reminder!!!

Have a great week peeps!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment