THE LIFE OF THE ISAACSON's
I'm here!!!!!!!!! :) I check in about once a week these days. Miss ya!
I read your blog. Sometimes I have a problem posting replies though.btw - I think you should let Caid where his suit to school. If you are concerned about him being teased, maybe you could suggest he wait and wear it on picture day. Kim
Yes! I read the adventures with your family!
Here!
i read you loud and clear... breaker breaker 1-9
Yes, I read all your posts!
Me! I'm here!
7 comments:
I'm here!!!!!!!!! :)
I check in about once a week these days.
Miss ya!
I read your blog. Sometimes I have a problem posting replies though.
btw - I think you should let Caid where his suit to school. If you are concerned about him being teased, maybe you could suggest he wait and wear it on picture day.
Kim
Yes! I read the adventures with your family!
Here!
i read you loud and clear... breaker breaker 1-9
Yes, I read all your posts!
Me! I'm here!
Post a Comment