Our last couple of weeks of Summer are pretty mellow. We are pretty much all done with our "exciting adventures." It was a whirl wind summer though. And I think it is good (although I hope we dont go too stir crazy for whats left) to be winding down. Very thankful for the Season in MANY ways!
I am excited to have a couple of GIRLS NIGHT OUTS coming up!!!! I have one in A-TOWN with a VERY old friend of mine.. She lives in Salem so we are going to meet for dinner halfway. She was in my wedding like 10 years ago and the last time I saw her Caid was maybe a couple months.. I know it is pretty pathetic that she lives like an hour away and I haven't seen her in like 5 years!!! But so goes.. me being a bad friend!!! HAHAHA!!! BUT I am SUPER SUPER excited to have a night out and just have dinner with her next week!!!! YAY!!!
Well Enjoy what's left of your summers peeps...if any....
And CINDY.. YOU LUNCH FOR YOUR BOYS ROCKED!!!!
PEACE OUT PEEPS!!!



2 comments:
Reese starts preppie-k (mon - fri 4 hrs a day) and Kaelyn starts *GULP* 7the grade!!! I won't cry so much with Kaelyn until high school. But I will be bawling on Reese's first day. My baby!!!!
Anyway, I feel your pain!!
Kim
They grow up so fast! I really like your new blog look :)
Post a Comment