NOW.. on to the NEWS that really matters.... MY VACATION WEEK!!!!!!! OH YES!!!!!!
ALL 4 KIDS are in VBS this week from 9am to noon for 5 days!!!!!! What am I going to do you ask... OH I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! Nothing that may seem to exciting to you peeps.. BUT IT IS TO ME.. I will be FISHING.... I will be having COFFEE DATES... I will be having SHOPPING DATES... I will be on a DATE BY MYSELF!!! I am VERY VERY VERY excited to get this little time.... to do what I WANT TO DO!!! YAY!!!! So anyways. Peeps.. sorry I have not pics but I will post some if I EVER find my camera!!!!
Ok..last item of business tonight is... I would like to take a survey EVEN if you don't subscribe to my blog.. I would like everyone to make a comment to this weeks question of the week...
As we were out school shopping Caiden found a 4 piece suit full with suit jacket and he wanted it for his first day of school outfit. Now It was a screaming deal.. So I bought it anyways.. but here is the question. "Would you let your little guy wear a suit to his VERY FIRST day of school" Please leave your comment..P.S. You don't have to comment comment you can also just leave a yes or no!
Peace out Peeps.



2 comments:
I say, let Caid wear the suit. He will look so handsome and really impress all the girls.
Absolutely YES! If he has a creative spirit and the desire to wear a suit, then I say encourage it! I think it is good to learn from the very beginning to be true to yourself and not feel the pressure to blend in (besides, all those little kiddies will be too frazzled with newness to recognize anything out of the ordinary).
Post a Comment