I did my normal check up on FB.. and come to find out like 200 of my friends were deleted!! TOTALLY Weird.. So I either pissed a lot of people all at once..or something HAPPEN TO MY friends list!!! LIKE IT WAS DELETED!!!! I haven't gone through to see who is missing yet... but maybe it was a SIGN!!!! LOL!!!!
ANYWAYS!!!
I called my mom today in a middle of a MAJOR BREAKDOWN!!!! I mean I was sobbing!!!!! I was at a TOTAL LOSS with my SWEET PRECIOUS #4!!!! The Terrible Two's and I have been living together for 3 years straight.. And I told my mom... "Caid and Zeke were NOT this bad....." and she said... "OH YES THEY WERE!!! You just don't remember" I don't know..... I think I would remember that it was this bad!!! Anyways. SERIOUSLY!!! I LOST IT... I was soooo frustrated!!!! I had no idea what to do.. I was all out of options!!! THAT KID JUST DOESN'T LISTEN!!!! So my mom said. If we called your Grandma she would say the same thing about my Uncle Mike when he was little...and she would say if I had to go in there one more time I don't know what I would have done to that child.. AND MIKE SHOULD THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I NEVER HAD TO GO BACK IN.... LOL!!!
So we made it through the day!!! and Lola should be THANKING GOD that I didn't have to go back in her room!!!!
Peace out Peeps



3 comments:
HOLD ON JUST A MOMENT. I TAKE UMBRIDGE AT THESE DISPARAGING COMMENTS ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD. ONE WOULD THINK THAT A PUBLISHER WOULD CHECK ITS SOURCE BEFORE SLANDERING ANOTHER. I WASN'T THE ONE THAT COULD BLOW MILK OUT HER NOSE AT THE DINNER TABLE. THE TRUTH BE KNOW I WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL CHILD NEEDING LITTLE ATTENTION OR CORRECTION. THIS COULD BE VERIFIED BY GG BUT FOR HER EARLY SIGNS OF ALZHIMERS. UM
YEP!!! Sounds just like my "Sweet Innocent #4... It was NEVER "HER" :0)
Although to be fair to the "anonymous" commenter. The thought did cross my mind that perhaps she had you confused with a "younger" sibling. :0)
I believe the first commentator is actually experiencing the early stages of Alzheimer's himself. At least Lola hasn't set a couch on fire...yet. :)
Post a Comment