TODAY WAS FABULOUS!!!! IT WAS A GREAT DAY!!!! My parents came over early this morning so I could go work in Abbie's classroom this morning.. which is a rarity.. it NEVER has happened this year but the teacher was really looking for help to help students in work stations prep for the State Testings. So I was really excited to be able to do that. So I finished that at 9:45am. And I had until 11:45 until I had to pick up the boys from school... 2 HOURS BY MYSELF!!!! YAY!!!!! So I called Jon to see if he wanted to meet for Lunch and he could!!! SO we had a little birthday lunch date ALL BY OURSELVES!!!! and we didn't even have to pay a sitter!!!!! It was fun!!! Then I picked up the boys, went back to the house dropped off Zeke and Caid to have lunch. Then my Dad, Caid and I left to go to his speech. It was good hanging with my Dad. It also brought back a memory about 2 years ago to the exact date that My dad came with me to get Caid tested for speech and it was pretty sweet to have him there today listening to him and I really realized how far Caid has come in his speech and how well he is doing. Which really gave me an "feel good" moment. Which was much needed this week.
My Parents stayed for dinner and cake and we had a great visit. For me it was a really fun day and it wasn't even my Birthday!!!! :0) Jon has tomorrow off so I am totally looking forward to our 3 day weekend!!!
So here are some pics of our HUGE BDAY BASH!!!
Caid came up with this idea for his birthday present.... "Mom since dad is going to be 29 lets get him 29 boxes of Zours (Jon's favorite candy) and He wants Costco socks"
So I said. that is a very thoughtful idea.... WE SEARCHED FOR 4 DAYS TO GET 29 BOXES OF ZOURS... let me tell you!!!!!! We only came up with 14!!!!!! But it was the thought that counted!!! And he was good with the 14 boxes!!! :0)
The pictures are taking forever to download... So I am just going to try to post them on Facebook!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment