Saturday, April 16, 2011

They call me MARTHA!

DUDE!!!
WHAT A CRAZY WEEK.. BUT LATELY I FEEL LIKE I START MY BLOGS ALL THE TIME WITH THIS!!!

First let me start by saying.. THIS picture of Lolie... Isn't she just PRECIOUS!!!!!



OH JEEZ!!!!!

Anyways..
So this Thursday was Caiden's Teacher Birthday. She has had quite the journey this year. She has been battling Hodgkin's lymphoma she was diagnosed in October a MONTH after a brand new school year started. You know she ROCKS!!! She is THE MOST positive best outlooking person I have EVER met!!! She has missed 2 days of school this WHOLE year!!! and they were just because she had Dr. Appointments. She has brought all the kids along with her on this journey and have talked to all them about what is happening. Which in my opinion has been great. She answers ALL and EVERY question they have. She had SUPER LONG hair... like past her butt when we started school. And she now wears a hat because she has lost all of her hair and has no eyebrows or eyelashes. She is a rock star and everyday when I walk in there with ALL MY BLUNDER....and there she is with her SMILEY FACE... JUST THANKING GOD for a new great day!!!! It stops me in my tracks to be thankful!!! And I truly am very very Thankful for her!! ANYWAYS.
It was her birthday this week So we made her a Bday Cake. We made a dessert called Banana Bars. And Caid and I went around the house and collected some flowers and put a bouquet together. It was very simple and not over the top.

So we were very excited about it!!! She LOVED it... Caid came in holding her flowers and singing Happy Birthday to her. And she started crying.. and OF COURSE... I DID TOO!!! IT was great!!!

So here are some pics of our masterpiece we made!!! :0)






0 comments:

Post a Comment