This week for some reason in ALL the craziness I had a little "moment" as I was getting Abbie all "dressed" up for "What I want to be when I grow up night" at AWANA. Of course She dresses herself up as a "ROCKSTAR" cause SHE TOTALLY IS!!!! HAHAHA!!! So she wore my big earrings that made her look like she was 18! She had make-up on (which of course she isn't allowed to wear for like 25 more years) had her little knee high black books on with her "skinny" jeans and she was ROCKIN it!!! I looked at her and I thought OMG!!!!!!!!!! Is this really happening???? Is she actually growing up!!!! I totally had a MOMENT!!!!
Not that I would ever let her go out looking the way she did on a day to day basis at 8!!! But knowing that she is going that way made me take a moment!!!
My friend at church told me a couple weeks ago... "The days seem long but the years fly by" for some reason this has been at the top of my mind!!!I have been going back thinking about that when I am having my "long" days!!! It is so true... I am working on savoring those memories EVEN THOUGH..... (well you can fill in the blank!!)
So here is my FIRST BORN ROCKSTAR!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEEPS!




0 comments:
Post a Comment