Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I might not be cut out for this "MOM" thing!

Ok so yesterday was one of those days where I was looking at my house and life and saying REALLY!!!! Obviously my no kid/no marriage plan didn't really work out!! So you know how you have a job and you have a satisfaction of saying "I did that" or you accomplish a goal that you had been working on for a long time and your boss is stoked with the outcome! Well that doesn't happen when your a stay at home mom!!! YES YES... I get it... one day you will see the outcome!!! But sometimes that day to day CHAOS just goes unnoticed and I wonder.. So I am making a difference... I just blew up at my kids and I have to be going to mom hell or something! But then you get that glimmer of hope! We were all out in the yard yesterday blowing our leaves (WHICH IS A JOKE IN ITSELF) And everyone working and laughing........ bring a smile and a reminder that this is what all the CHAOS is worth in the end! AND ALSO on another note......... of being cut out to be a mom!!! Why do mom's always have to talk about their kids?? I mean I totally get it.. Most of the time I blog about my kids the going on of life so forth!!! But really? You know the conversations about Turkey Drives and the DRAMA OF WHERE TO SHOP FOR THE TURKEY!!! or Potty Training your kid.......... well you know.... MAYBE HE ISN'T READY??? SO STOP STRESSING YOURSELF OUT ALREADY!!!!!! I mean really it is just weird sometimes to listen to people and what stresses them out............I told Jon last night I don't think i was cut out to be a "MOM" you know where can I go to talk to someone and I don't have to hear these random dumb things. So Jon told me to join a singles group!!!! (I THOUGHT THAT IDEA WAS AWESOME)

But at the end of the day I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, with anyone else. I deep DEEP DEEP down inside LOVE the CHAOS and would be lost without it! And they will all be grown way to fast!!!! SO I will continue to enjoy the days God has blessed me with!!

But I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THOUGHT THIS!!!!! :P

PEACE OUT PEEPS!!!
ENJOY YOUR KIDDIES TODAY!


3 comments:

Jeana said...

I totally get it, Kelsey. Sometimes I even avoid conversations with THAT type of mom because I just want to talk about something else...something grown-up for once!

Jaime said...

You are an awesome MOM and I am so glad I've been able to see it firsthand at your own house! Your kids are polite, precious and so much fun to be around and that is because of YOU and JON!

. said...

I'm with you, Kelsey. And I 2nd Jaime's comment.

Post a Comment