So Thanksgiving is coming up and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!! It is probably my 2nd favorite time of year.. (ok ok.. I will admit it is because of the shopping.. but whatever!!) Last year we went to the coast with my parents to celebrate thanksgiving and then we did Midnight Madness.. (Can I just say there is nothing more BONDIFING (if that's a word) than shopping with your mom till 5 am in the morning.. IT TOTALLY ROCKED!!! I like to hold all the bags even if they are not mine just to make me feel better about my shopping experience! ANYHOW!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I am also looking forward to just going and having some family time. We will leave the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week and come home Monday! :) And on the way home we will stop in A-TOWN at the Christmas Tree farm to pick up our Christmas Tree! I must say I love going to that place every year!
We put up our Christmas lights up last night mainly because it was a dry weekend.. (don't worry we are not going to plug them in until after thanksgiving peeps.) But all the lights that fit our house last year..barely cover our house now!!!
Anyways.. I hope this week goes by fast!!!!! I am ready for a little vaca!!! Plus it will be nice cause my parents have been in cali for almost a month! So it will be nice to hang with them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment