So after our fun filled weekend at the beach we headed back home Saturday. We have a fabulous tree farm in Albany that we have gone to every year since we moved there.. and WE LOVE IT!!!! We love the whole experience of taking the wagon out to the farm and of course giving my 2,3,4 and 8 year old a turn at the CHRISTMAS TREE SAW!!! To cut down our PERFECT TREE!!!! Then after it is all cut and loaded back on the wagon we go in for some hot cocoa and cookies! :) I HEART CHRISTMAS TIME!!! PLUS our 7 1/2 ft tree cost us 20 BUCKS!!! :) So that kicked off our Christmas Decorating weekend and it was jammed packed!! We got our tree up with lights on Saturday but we were all so tired and decided to get the other stuff done sunday. So we woke up sunday.. gathered some greenery around the yard to make some Christmas wreaths!! AND can I just say... THIS WAS FUN!!! I made like 10!!!! :) Then after our wreaths were made, we got the Christmas box out with all of our tree decorations and took them out one by one and one kid at a time decorated the tree and they had a blast! Had some more hot chocolate then everyone tooks naps! When everyone woke up we ended the Christmas Prep time with making some good old Christmas Sugar cookies!!!! It was a fun day! :) So excited for Christmas!!!
Today we woke up and our job was to hang lights and rake leaves! And can I just say that for me to say that we have a lot of leaves would be a HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! SERIOUSLY we have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many leaves!!! It is going to take us till next fall to clean all these up!!! :)
So I was out today from about 9am - 3pm! Hanging lights and raking!! Jon was home today so that was awesome So it was so nice to be outside just working away! :) Anyways. Ok.. So I think I got you caught up!!! :)
Peace out Peeps!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment