So I didn't have time to edit some cool pics... but I hope to get to it.. But I wanted to post some pics of the Zeke's little bday party! It was actually I think one of my favorite parties.. (Cause you know.. it is all about me anyways!!!) It was probably one of the most laid back parties. We didn't really have an agenda or anything. And it was nice cause I got to visit with our friends. Which RARELY happens at our parties cause there is just so much to do. So it was really nice. Our friends the Kinney's , Leeanne and her girls and my sister in law and my niece and nephew came for the special occasion! Besides the flat tire that I got on my way to pick up Abbie from school and that Zeke's original bday cake said "Happy 15 Zeck" (Thank Goodness Sherilyn was here to watch the kiddies while I was gone fixing the tire and the CAKE) It was a very pleasant and enjoyable time!!! And I had a good time!!!! Well atleast I had a great time! :)
THE PARTY GROUP!

Zeke and his MONSTER cake!


Zeke's Cinnamon Roll Breakfast

1 comments:
We had fun too and yes, it was so nice to visit! I can't believe Zeke and Nyah are three already!!!
Post a Comment