skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MINI VAN MAFIA........
THE LIFE OF THE ISAACSON's
About Me
The Isaacson Fam
We are a family of 6! Jon, Kelsey, Abbie (9) Caid (5) Zeke (3) Lola (2)
View my complete profile
Labels
i need
(1)
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Zeke's First Day of Preschool!
So I am a little bit behind on blogging.. so you get a bunch tonight! (LUCKY YOU)
So Zeke started preschool on Tuesday, and HE LOVED IT!!!! So here is a pic of #3 on his special day! :)
1 comments:
Mrs. Kinney
said...
He looks so happy :).
November 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(83)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(150)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(18)
CHRISTmukkah IS HERE!!!
It's begining to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!! :)
WHEW!!! FUN TIMES!!!!!!
THANKSGIVING!
KID LIFE!
My Grandma's
I CAN'T HARDLY WAIT
Churches vs Bars
Visit from OLD FRIENDS!! :)
Operation Christmas!
Zeke's First Day of Preschool!
I might not be cut out for this "MOM" thing!
Skate Parties and stuffy stuff!
Zekers starts school TUESDAY!!!
Zeke's Party
Kids have problems too
ZEKE TURNS 3
New week.. deep breathe
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
Popular Posts
Heavy Heart... BLAH
So yesterday Abbie came home and told me when she was going to the bathroom a girl in her class who is kinda a jerk shoved the bathroom door...
OH MY... THIS 4TH KID....is gonna break me!!!
Oh.. today was a DAY!!!! I did my normal check up on FB.. and come to find out like 200 of my friends were deleted!! TOTALLY Weird.. So I e...
Weekend FUN!
This was a super fun weekend.. We had a great time hanging with friends and hanging with Family!! Saturday we had a birthday party here in...
Testing...1....2.....3..............
are you peeps out there?? I am taking a poll... are you peeps out there???? do you read this blog???
Kids have problems too
Ok so last night at AWANA I was decided to start a Prayer time in our little small group well our small group is 12 but whatever~ So we star...
ok..
ok.. so I am out of the loop... I don't watch the news much... unless it is about Paris Hilton's new gum addiction. But I guess this...
BIG SHOCKER!!!! I got a book!!! and...
I AM ACTUALLY READING IT!!! HAHAHA!!! Anyhow.. I got this book from a long time friend. Sally Scammell.. wrote a book called "Recovery ...
I might not be cut out for this "MOM" thing!
Ok so yesterday was one of those days where I was looking at my house and life and saying REALLY!!!! Obviously my no kid/no marriage plan di...
Day ONE!
Okay well here we are at the end of day ONE! And yep! Abbie cried and so did I! I knew that this was going to be rough ride! A BIG BIG adjus...
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
OK! Seriously it is!!! What is up with that! SO I am finding myself so freakin frustrated with trying to save money!!! BUT HOW THE HECK DO Y...
My Blog List
My Blog List
My Blog List
Grab A Button
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Snag a Button
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Snag a button
Powered by
Blogger
.
Followers
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
1 comments:
He looks so happy :).
Post a Comment