Anyways. I was thinking about the Proverbs 31 gal and how she "rose early" I don't think she rose early to get things done. I think she rose early to get some sanity before she started her crazy day to day life! So because I AM SUCH A PROVERBS 31 WOMEN!!! (I better not hear giggles) I am going to revert back to getting up before the kids. To be able to enjoy my cup of coffee and wake up a bit before being BOMB BARDED! When school started I was doing this and it was working really good but then I started going to bed later and later so it became harder to get up!
So here is to 5:45am! :/
Anyways. in other news. I talked to my brother on IM the other night. Cause really that is the only time I ever talked to him usually! And I would just like to give him a BIG SHOUT out for his PROMOTION at work!! I am very proud of him and I think that it is awesome!!! It only took him 10 years to get to be LEAD CASHIER AT WALMART!!! But better late that never!!!! Anyways!! CONGRATS BIG BRO!!! Now go catch those "WALMART SHOPPERS"



0 comments:
Post a Comment