Sunday, November 7, 2010

Skate Parties and stuffy stuff!

SO tonight Caid had a Skate Bday Party for his bestest little girl friend at his school. It was a lot of fun! Man but it brought so many memories of Jr High and Skate Bday parties!!! And here I am with my 2 oldest teaching them how to skate!!!! It was bitter sweet!!!

So here are some pics of our fun night! :)







On another note. I have been buying Lola some dress up outfits.. catching the sales with halloween for the past couple of days. So I found this little ballerina outfit this afternoon for $1.99. So I decided to go ahead and give it to her today. I already have 3 dress up outfits already wrapped for Christmas. SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! After having the 2 boys I forgot how much fun it is to have a girly girl!!! I got Zeke a Darth Vader outfit for next year too...











0 comments:

Post a Comment