Monday, November 29, 2010

WHEW!!! FUN TIMES!!!!!!

Ok so hold on to your hats.. got a lot of catching up to do
So last year we went to Lincoln City on Oregon's Coast. There is not a whole lot to do there... but there is.... MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!!!!!! This is almost as cool as my "Christmas" I am like a little kid!!! :) Looking for the best sale! The BEST thing about the the outlets there is there were no crowds!!!! My mom and I left about 9:30 and we got back around 3. Then headed back out for round 2 at 8 and got back at noon!! :) Then I headed BACK OUT again for ROUND 3 at about 3ish... :) Aside from the thrill of it all shopping. This time is really special for me, to spend with my mom. It is one of those "mother/daughter times" we have a beat.. and we dance to it for sure!!! :)

In other news. My kids had a blast searching out "treasures" along the beach with my dad and Jon. They had a blast. My dad points out and gives a lesson to each item they pick up!!!! It is pretty funny! IT was such a great THANKSGIVING!! So much to be thankful for this year. Seeing God's constant provision in our lives even when things still get tight sometimes. He is FAITHFUL FAITHFUL ALWAYS ALWAYS!!! Lots and LOTS to be thankful for!

My pics are not downloading.. so I will have to post them later!! :)
Peace out Peeps!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment