Sunday, November 14, 2010

Churches vs Bars

Ok.. so I am going to attempt to get this thought out. So hopefully it will make sense.
So I worked in the nursery today at church..(CAUSE EVERYONE KNOW I LOVE BABIES SO MUCH... ya right..) Abbie wanted to volunteer in the nursery but she is to young so she has to be occupied by an adult. So lucky me I am the adult! It was very awkward cause everyone has "OBVIOUSLY" worked the nursery before and had their rocker chairs. So whatev... Abbie was having a fabulous time.. so I just kinda followed her lead. Another note was that Mom's Group that I attended was super hard to meet someone as well.. So I told Jon that I wasn't going to go back and he said I need to try it again. well I went 3 more times. And it kinda got worse!! Ok.. so I am totally admitting... that I am not the most sensitive person when it comes to stuff like that. I am totally fine sitting there by myself. OK so brace yourself. I am not really looking for friends. As you all know I had this revelation like a year ago... (now let me explain this for the sake of that sounding bad) You know. I was thinking today... (not that I was a big bar hopper or anything) but the people I would meet on a "NIGHT OUT" are WAY THE HECK more friendlier than sometimes people at church. Why is that. I have no idea. You know.. then I was thinking a little bit about Jesus life. You know talk about LONELY!!! and getting the BRUSH off!!! You know He always just spoke the truth, He took comfort in his own father's will and guidance while here on earth.
You know and that's what I was thinking.. not in a screw you all kinda way. But THIS IS THE LIFE GOD gave me.. AND THIS IS WHO HE HAS MADE ME TO BE. So start living with ME! It's all about HIM.. NOTHING about US.. and EVERYTHING we do is KINGDOM work! Cause when we start living IN and WITH JESUS life just seems more clear. The drama the cliques the OH did I mention the DRAMA just goes by the waste side.


Peace out PEEPS! :)



1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Good post! I totally agree!

Post a Comment