Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!!!

So today... we went for a "HIKE" it was 4 miles....

It took a 32,9,5,3 and 2 year old 5 HOURS to make this hike!!!! Seriously I was super surprised.... that everyone did great.. and NO ONE COMPLAINED.. Lola was distracted with eating blackberries ALLLLLL the way up and ALLLL the way back!!!!! so when she started to slow I would say... HEY.. A BLACKBERRY BUSH and they would go running.. take a break and stuff their face and ON to the NEXT!!!! IT was a really fun day.. We left at 11am and then got home about 4:30. I had a dinner date with one of my LONGEST CLOSEST FRIENDS ever!!!! and it was nice to sit down and chat with her for a bit. This is the sad thing.. SHE LIVES IN SALEM.. like an hour away from my house and I had not seen her since Caid was like 6 months!!!! PATHETIC... BUT... we went right back to the 5 years ago when we saw each other last!!! I LOVE FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!!

SO here are some pics from our hike!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment