Friday, August 19, 2011

Harvesting

Ok.. well now that I know I am not blogging for JUST myself... I will bless you with more of my FABULOUS BLOGGING!!!!! LOL!!!

So yesterday I got a call from a friend at our church asking if my kids and I would be interested in going over to Camp Harlow, harvesting some of the food in the garden and take it over to the Mission. AND I WAS STOKED!!! #1 That someone was brave enough to ask someone with 4 KIDS if we could help with the harvesting.... They are pretty brave!!! #2 As we have been working with the Eugene Mission it was a great service project for the kids.

So her are some pics of our morning. We harvested and delivered 36 POUNDS of Veggies to the Mission this morning. It was a great time!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH NANCY SMITH!!!

So here are a couple of pics of our adventure.



I just posted like a million pics on Facebook with our Summer Pics. I lost my camera for a while and I just found it!!! SO LUCKY YOU!!

Peace out Peeps

0 comments:

Post a Comment