The Traxlers come in TODAY!!! (YAY!!) and leave early Sunday as they finish their trip over at a Casino near by for Labor Day Weekend. Then my Mom and Dad are coming over Sunday Morning and staying till Tuesday.. Which I am also SUPER excited for. It has been a while since I have seen them.. well my Mom...I went camping with my Dad but I think that was like a month ago or something. So it will be nice to have them around for a couple of days. AND to be here when I get back from taking my CAIDEN to his FIRST day of Kinder!!!!! (INSERT SOBBING.....)
We went yesterday to Open House at the school. His teacher seemed great...But really have you ever meet a Kindergarten Teacher that wasn't!!!!! They all seem so perfect!!!! In their little caring ways... LOVE IT!!! The class sizes are BIG!!! which I was a little shocked over...BUT they have 2 teachers per class.... So I am hoping that weighs it out a bit. They had a bus out in front. You could take a tour of it if you wanted to, Caid was SOOOOO excited.... as he will be riding the bus with Abbie this year to school!!!. The school really is like down the street... And I asked Caid if he wanted me to take him instead, cause he didn't have to ride the bus. and with a STRONG NO!!!! He answered and that was that!!! (INSERT SOBBING).. ...
First Day of schools for some reason is so hard for me.. I totally don't get it. It is not like I am like anxious or really upset that they are leaving.. Maybe I am just sentimental, because once they start Kindergarten it goes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast!!!!! As I was crying in front of the principle and office staff talking about dropping Caiden off and they were all laughing at me.. I said... "It should really get easier... I mean I have 4...what's one more" and the front Lady goes.. "Oh no.. it just gets much worse!!!!" THANKS ALOT!!!!!!
Anyways.. enough of my sob stories..
I hope you guys have a great LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER.. IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT ONE!!!!
peace out peeps



0 comments:
Post a Comment