So let's see what has been going on... EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING!!!!
We were invited to a go hang out with some friends at the coast this past weekend. And we had a blast!!! we went to the Aquarium and of course hit the OUTLETS... HEY!!!!! and then just pretty much hung out!!! It was nice to just hang out with the fam! And a nice little get away.
Here are some pics of our little trip!
Caiden is still doing about the same in his class.. BUT the great news is that we they are hiring a new Teacher for the kindergarten classes so each class will now be down to 13-15 kids per class instead of 32-34 kids!!! Which I am pretty thankful!!!!
Jon got a promotion at work. So he is doing the Marketing for his work now. Which has been AWESOME!!!! In short that means.. NO 24-7 phone calls!!!!! It is awesome!!! It has been like 10 years of 24-7 phone calls. So we are now moving to 'community events" which I LOVE LOVE!!!! This weekend we are headed to Albany for a Breast Cancer walk. And Next weekend we have a Alzheimer's Walk. Which is VERY near and dear to my heart, I lost my Grandma to Alzheimer's. So we will be walking in her honor.
So as a family we are looking forward to doing these things together.
Do you know that song... Make New Friends.... Make New Friends. Keep some old ones make some new.... Well that song has been going through my head lately.. with some friends of mine.. but also with Abbie. As we are settling down and she is getting older.. It has become apparent that making friends for her needs to become more of a priority for me. So this Friday we have a DOUBLE sleep over. To get the party started!!! I am looking forward to it. And I am extra excited because the mom's are giving me a "home visit" which actually makes me feel ALOT better about the kids coming over. It always AMAZES me that parents just let their kids go over to someones house that they have never met!!! Anyways... we shall see.. But I am LOVING the community here in EUGENE... and I know that we are gypsy and move all over creation.. BUT.. I will say.. EUGENE is growing on me... pretty thick!!!
Peace out Peeps!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment