Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Kids are OFF and RUNNING!!!

Well day three was a success.. I must tell you, that I was not prepared for the effect that having Caiden in school was going to have on me...But I am slowly adjusting to it. SLOWLY!!! It is so weird having just two kids around.. I mean really what do people do with ONLY 2 kids!!!! haha!!! Anyways. It is good though. Having time with the babies one on one.. which hasn't really ever happened. Has been a good time. This week all in all has been kinda weird. As in weird means. Lots of down time!! And I had decided to keep it that way this week since next week ALLLL the craziness begins for me.. So in a way this week was my last week of summer and I am doing a whole lot of NOTHING!!! Like really A LOT OF NOTHING!!!!!!! And I think it is weird but in the same breathe it has been a nice break!

Today I took Zeke and Lola to their Pre-school Open House and meet the new and old teachers. It was great!!! Good to see the old moms and nice to meet some new moms.

Caid is doing great in school. Having a blast!!! Lola and Zeke are in pre school at the same time on Thursday which frees me up to help in Caid and Abbie's school while they are in school. So I will be starting that in a couple weeks. I chatted with Caidens teacher today and she was all excited which made me excited!!!!!

So anyways.. that a little about our week this week!!!!

Peace out Peeps!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment