Thursday, September 15, 2011

OH the Places WE will go...

Well week two of the new school is year is almost complete!! Can I just say.. this week has totally SUCKED!!! IT has been a rough one.. MAN!! really rough.. Caid is having a super hard tome adjusting to school and trying to figure it out and make it "ok" But it's been rough. Zeke was sick on Tuesday projectile vomiting in the van on the way to school... and that is ALWAYS FUN!!!!!! It wasn't like any MAJOR things that happen this week..Just dealing with Caid and Zeke being sick and just day to day things that you think on a hourly basis... "REALLY???!!!!"

But on to the next day. I am looking forward to just a start over button for next week! On the other hand, today was the first day I had ALL my kids in school at the same time. Every Thursday I will have no kids from 9 - noon!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! It was fun. I hung out with my friend for the morning, and had a nice time out!!! We went to the Itty Bitty Boutique.. and that was AWESOME!!! Next week I will start working in Caid's class on Thursday's so I must say I ENJOYED my THERAPY THURSDAY!!!!

NO nothing MAJOR and EXCITING.. just our FUN LIFE!!!! :0)

Hope you are all well peeps......

Peace out Peeps

0 comments:

Post a Comment