This may be kinda of a mean blog... So brace yourselves... I read this on my friends facebook the other day...
"My New Years resolution is to dive deeper into my friendships and relationships in 2012. To be intentional about it and to be the best and most loving person that I can be in each of my relationships. I am so blessed by all of you and look forward to MORE! Happy New Year!"
This really made me want to poke my eyes out!! To be really honest. This year has been SUCH a HARD HARD year for me with relationships. It's not that I don't care about people or don't want to be their friends anymore... BUT the pressure of maintaining relationships have really been a drag for me. I always wondered why my mom didn't have alot of friends that she hung out with... And now I kinda get it.. You got kids... you kinda run your life around their schedules and being involved.. and It's not like I don't want to hang out or whatever it is.. I say the wrong thing, O don't call when I am suppose to.. and the list goes on... this has actually been brought to my attention ALOT this year.. and it is hard to explain how frustrating it is... Is it bad that my family life comes first??? don't get it.... anyways... I told Jon when I read that, that my new years resolution was the opposite!!! IS THAT BAD????



0 comments:
Post a Comment