Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The FIRST of September!!!

WOW!! September is really here.... and we got the weather to prove it!!! That is one thing that I am on the up about!!! THE WEATHER!!! Atleast if we had to go back to school, I am glad it has been in the 60's and raining!!! :) So one thing that I forget why I hate going back to school each year is because of the dang "ADUJSTMENT" normally we take this week and re-adjust bedtime and so stuff. We had company right up until Saturday so we did not have any time for adjustment SUMMER DAYS WENT RIGHT INTO SCHOOL DAYS
So it was a bit hard. ALOT HARD. Jon left for Seattle for the week yesterday and we will be back Friday. HE LEFT WITH SOME MESSED UP KIDS!!! So I actually sent everyone to bed at 7pm last night. And they were ALL asleep by 7:30! So anyways. Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

PEACE OUT PEEPS!!!:)

1 comments:

. said...

I was BEAT last night!! Went to bed early...not used to getting up at 6am and certainly not liking it. At least my heart rate is normal today. :)

Post a Comment