So Zeke and Lola had not been dedicated yet, and not for lack of trying but whenever there was a time at our old church, someone was out of town and it just never worked out. And now we are at a new church and don't really know peeps....and the list goes on and on and on!!! So my Grandma has been here visiting this past month and they came over last night to stay the night on their way out of town. So I told Jon this would be a perfect time to have the kids dedicated. And having my Grandma here was an extra perk. So I called my Dad earlier this week and asked if we could do a little dedication service Thursday night and he was more than excited to do so. So it was very cool and of course I was crying!!! (I mean DUH!!) My mom tooks some pics and well how do I put this nicely. SHE IS NOT A PICTURE TAKER!!! :)So anyways. It was a cool time! :) And a blessing to have my parents and grandma part of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment