Okay.. so for those of you that know... OUR BBQ is so bad and so old.... and really it burns the food without even cooking it all the way through.. and it is not because of the chef!! IT WAS GETTING REALLY BAD.. BUT we didn't want to get one at the begining of summer cause of course we gotta look for our deal!!! :) And as we all know they go on clearance at the end of summer!!! So I was at Target at 9am the friday they marked down their BBQ's and missed it.. the guy said they were GONE by 8:15am!!!! So my search continued... hitting the stores here and there... nothing... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we went to Portland this weekend for a Birthday Party. I had to run into Fred Meyers to get some tape and LOW AND BEHOLD!!!! BBQ'S 50% off..... So I got my BBQ!!!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment