Thursday, September 9, 2010

You know you live in Oregon when....

So... today.. I realized my California days might be behind me.. .When my cousin Jaime was here visiting she mentioned that there sure are alot of dead animals on the side of the road. Which made me start to think. I don't really notice the dead animals on the side and since she left I see them all over!!!! I guess I have officially become an Oregonian!!! well NOT really!!!! It's gonna take more than 4 years! :) So abbie came home today and said she made a new friend Shawn and then she started into this huge story about how her friend was camping this summer and he was going to the bathroom then he encountered a Rattlesnake during his "potty time" and he was out in the woods all alone so he took his snapper.. (which by the way I still have not idea what a snapper is) and snapped that snake and took it back to the camp and they ate it for dinner and he had the skin he brought in for "share day"! OK!!! seriously...




1 comments:

Jaime said...

wooohoooo, I made it into Kelsey's blog!

Post a Comment