OH MY GOSH!!! This week has been rough!!!! Prob the fact that I have been sick hasn't really helped!!! SO I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.. IF I COULD GET PREGO.. I would definitely say... odd's are I am once again pregnant!!! But honestly there is no way.. I have been having those morning sickness feelings of nausea, headaches and body aches, dizzy and all that crap!! Not feeling the best! I have started feeling better though. I got all the vitamins out.. I run pretty low on iron alot of times so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it.. So I started taking my prescription iron and I have been feeling a tad better! Anyhow. So along with not feeling good I have 4 wonderful kids who feel TOTALLY GREAT!!!! (UGGGGHHH) so It has been such a long week. I have had a daily struggle this week with getting abbie out of the door with everything. And today was no different! I went into my room where she was watching TV and told her it was time to get in the car, then she said No. I just want to watch this a little more. (well I was done.. it was friday and I was no longer going to battle it.) So I got the other 3 all in the car waited for about 5 minutes and then headed down the driveway where I hear a little 8 year old girl crying and running "WAIT WAIT" with tears that I don't believe I stop the car and she gets in, I said did you shut the door and she said Yes. So it was pretty quiet on the way to school this morning. Then about a block before we get to her school she says. "Mom I didn't close the door" And I said did you know you didn't close the door when I asked you if you closed the door and she said yes. Then the tears came!!!! And I gave her a hug told her I loved her and I will never ever stop. And we will discuss this when she gets home. And I sent her off with tears in her eyes! Then headed off to Caid's speech where I sit in a little CLOSET with the two little ones which is a total freakin nightmare!!!! while I wait for Caid to finish speech! With food everywhere I pick it all up head out and I proceed to finish my errands.. BUT FALL WAY SHORT!!! I had no patients left for today... So I went to McDonalds to return a redbox and as I proceeded out the door the high school kids flooded the parking lot and a fight broke out. As I was working my way out of the parking lot I was stuck sitting there waiting for these kids to cross...Pregnant with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths.. F-Bombs in EVERY word they say... and I say a prayer.. "God please help me through HIGH SCHOOL...well actually can you just help me get through today" IT was a scary thought!!! I think I am just going to start locking her up! My kid won't be like that!!!!!!! (EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK) The possibilities are endless!!! RIGHT!! Anyways. looks like Jon is headed back outta town again... just in time for our anniversary!!! :) (How convenient!!) :0)
Well now that I have lifted your spirits!!! Have a great day peeps!!!! LOL!!!
2 comments:
Praying for you girl, we can do this right?
Sorry for your week! Hope next week is exceptionally easy and great :). Love you!
Post a Comment