Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A "God" reminder

So.. YES... I am actually still having a hard time with this transition.. not in a "OH POOR ME.. I AM MAKING SUCH A SACRIFICE kinda way" Just a "God are you sure this is what you want me to do?" Kinda way. This week I have found myself in tears daily, trying to figure this out. Abbie is actually transitioning a lot better than I am, that is for sure! This is probably been one of the biggest struggles I have had in a LONG LONG time! Knowing FOR SURE that this is what God wants me to do for now...(notice the NOW) But I sure don't "feel" like this is cool! But I was reminded Monday that it is not always how you "feel" Thinking back on the peeps in the bible who had a struggle... and thinking.. I am sure "they didn't FEEL like going through those things God had them go through. But the outcome was obedience and following the call of God. Sure did they question God? Were they freaked out of their minds? Did they think they would not last one more minute? I am sure they did! But they carried on the call that God had on their lives for that time. They were obedient. OKAY OKAY.. I know this sounds like I am going through some MAJOR issue.. and it all comes down to "Homeschool." I am sure people are like "seriously???!!" You are having this hard of a time with HOMESCHOOL! I know it sounds like I am on my death bed or being pursecuted in China for being a underground missionary! IT'S JUST HOME SCHOOLING!!! So as dramatic as this may all sound! I HAVE FAITH that JESUS is in control and I know HE has my BEST!

SO I was reminded last night of a song that I heard in Budapest about 11 years ago. called "At the Foot of the Cross" I have attached it for you guys to listen to.. It encouraged me today knowing that Jesus took all my burdens to the cross.. (YES, EVEN HOME SCHOOLING)

So have a listen!

Peace out!
Kelsey


1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

If you need a break or a shoulder you know how close I live and that I am home A LOT! Please come over whenever!!

Post a Comment