Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HERE WE GO...(Again)

OKay.. so my blogging skills are not totally to par.. but I am going to give this a go again!! Our life has taken a little bit of a turn.. BEGINNING TOMORROW.. ABBIE STARTS HOMESCHOOLING.. This is a LONG LONG story.. but actually very grateful and blessed to actually see God's Calling to do this for Abbie and Caid right now. Homeschooling was on my TOP 3 list of things I WOULD NEVER DO!! and of course here I am .. along with the other 2... getting married and having kids! SO the other 2 have worked out pretty great! So they great thing is that I am totally freaked out with this homeschooling thing.. But knowing that if God calls you to do something.. NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL.. HE is faithful to complete it and give you the grace and SANITY to carry it through.
God has brought women around me old and new who have begun to homeschool their kids as well and I was even blessed to be given the WHOLE 2nd Grade Abeka books.. Which is huge! So seeing God's provision and writting all over the skies.. (SERIOUSLY)
So... Here we go..

Bessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome, kelsey! cant wait to hear/read more.

Eydie Miskel said...

Kelsey! I am so excited for you! It's been great to talk to you about this new adventure. We will be praying for you and will continue to be here for whatever you need. We are only a phone call away! Love you!

Amber said...

Hi Kelsey and familiy,
How exciting for you. What a beautiful family. The Wiliams will be praying for you. You will do great I admire you for blogging. I have not taken the plunge yet.

Post a Comment