Friday, November 13, 2009

Ok.. so Home schooling has it's good moments!

OK SO after all my posts have been SO incredible "POSITIVE" about my new home school journey. I must say that I had a great "Mom" moment this week as I was doing preschool with the kiddies. from 9 to about 10:30 (Lola only makes it through the beginning though) we do preschool. EVERYone participates in this time.
So here we were singing our songs... and all the kids were having a great time and it was a time for me to kinda glean it all in! It was one of those moments when I knew it was that encouragement from Jesus I needed.....
So here are a couple pics of the kids during singing time.





Then after that.. EVERYONE woke up so NICE AND EARLY this morning... they all curled up on the couch together and were hanging out.. Love watching that... (and as we all know..didn't last for long.. ) but for the moment.. I enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment