Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lessons learned... AGAIN!

Hello there peeps!

So.. you hear it over and over how God has a sense of humor... Do people really believe that or do they just say it??? Well this week.. I think that common phrase is true! I love how in my life learning the SAME lessons over and over in a different circumstance,different setting, place or time, God teaches me once again the same lesson I have been learning for 15 years! JUST FOLLOW ME! Anyhow. So I've been learning lots of new stuff but it has been very cool how God has orchestrated life events. How the same point God is teaching me in my quiet times, is the same thing that I am learning from teachings at church and a lesson that I have learned this week from a very true friend. I was headed to my nightly reading and my bible opened up to Ecclesiastes 11 So I started to read it. VERSE 1!!! says "Cast your bread upon the waters, For you will find it after many days." I had a note next to that verse and it said. "All I can do is put the sail up....God is in charge of making the wind... Let God supply the wind."

If any of you listen to Christian radio, I am sure you have heard this song like a ga-zillion times. But this song this week and last week have been the pure essence of what the lessons I have been learning.

Even if you have heard this song a GA-ZILLION times.. i encourage you to have a peak!

Blessings PEEPS!



">

0 comments:

Post a Comment