Whoa where does this time go!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! Did it go by this fast when I was growing up!!! SURELY NOT! Anyways.. Things are going along at a frightening pace that is for sure! Anyways. Lots of changes in the Isaacson Life! Hanukkuah starts Friday which if you know me well you know I get stoked about this pagan holiday!!! But again for those of you who know me..Thank you for humoring me!!! and of course CHRISTMAS is my MOST favorite HOLIDAY!!!! with my pagan holiday coming in a close second!
So the biggest news of all is that Abbie went back to school today for the first time... and as her response... "Mom it was as if I was set free from prison...but I missed you too" Well as you can hear how "HARD" going back to school was for her!!! :)
We have been battling sickness since Saturday.... and we actually ventured out of the house for the first time tonight since last Thursday!!! Sickness Stinks!!!
Anyways.. I went out for a cup of coffee with a friend this week and she was telling me about the sermon on Sunday.. (we were not there.. due to sick kiddies) And she was saying how the pastor was talking about "The Most Unlikely Places" How the Shepherds of the field were the most unlikely people to bring people to see the NEWBORN KING.. Jesus was born in the most unlikely place in a Manger in a stable. And He was conceived in the most unusual and unimaginable way...! Which has actually been a huge encouragement to me this week.
So I hope you guys have a great week and HANUKKAH as you discover Jesus in the MOST UNLIKELY PLACES THIS WEEK!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment