Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's ALMOST Christmas TIME!!!!

WOO HOOO!!! I am so excited for Christmas time and I am having such a great time with the kids during Christmas Break. Honestly I don't know if it because it is like for the first time in 3 years I am NOT pregnant and do not have a baby 8 weeks or younger to deal with, which is a pretty cool feeling! Anyways. Christmas is my FAVORITE FAVORITE time of year, always has been and I love it even more as my kids are getting older. So I took a couple of pics of them. My boys are not so much hip on the picture thing as much as my girls are, but you gotta try atleast. This Christmas my sister asked me what I wanted and I said "A Break" and I got one! That is actually the only thing on my list.. so I leave my parents house on Saturday and I will return on Wednesday to pick up my kiddies!!! OK PEEPS... that is 4 full days!!!! MY SISTER ROCKS!! (Not just because she is taking my kids.. but you know!) So what to do what to do! I think I might figure something to do! Anyways.. if not before I will chat at ya later... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVER!!

ABBAGAIL - 7



CAIDEN - 3



ZEKE - 2




LOLA - 1



GROUP PHOTO!!

1 comments:

Jeana said...

They are all so beautiful! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Post a Comment