AND I AM OKAY WITH THAT!
WE STILL BELIEVE IN SANTA!!! It won't last forever right!!! So livin it up right now!
Christmas MY FAVORITE DAY of the year! And this year did not disappoint! So we arrived at my parents Christmas Eve night about 9ish... kids were bouncing off the wall excited! Came in and my sister had a special "Email from Santa" for each of them that showed their name and picture and Santa sending a message to them that they made the NICE LIST!!! WOOO HOOO!!! It was awesome! The kids thought they it was the coolest thing ever.
I am also excited in teaching them a great lesson, that I am so stoked to be a part of, we have a friend who travels to Africa about 2-3 times a year for missions work. She is also my HANUKKAH Buddy, she sends a Hanukkah Package every year with great great stuff! EVERY YEAR!! And I love getting that package! She called a couple of weeks ago asking what they wanted for Christmas and that she was shopping and she wanted to know what sizes they wear etc... So I prayed about it, and something just didn't seem to sit well with me, so I asked her if she would be able to buy a present for a child in Africa that can be from my kids for Christmas. She said that would be great. And so I talked to my kids about what I was thinking and they were all in.. So we are excited to get some pictures back and I am excited about this opportunity given to my kids to serve others!
Lastly: TODAY the BIG day! Abbie was up at 3:30... and she finally got everyone up at 4:30 to open presents.. YES... 4:30am! and our Christmas time lasted till almost 8AM then other fam came at 10am.. MORE CHRISTMAS.. and then we made our YUMMY Prime Rib dinner.. that my Mom and Dad prepare every year.. WHICH IS FABULOUS!!!
now it is 10PM and I am DEAD TIRED!!! BUT!!! it was a great day!!!!
I guess I have one more thing..
Tomorrow starts a MINI VACA for me.. thanks to my Mom and Sister who will be taking ALL 4 kids for 5 DAYS!!! YES 5 DAYS!!!!! What will I do... What will I do... (WELL I HAVE A COUPLE OF IDEAS!) :p
Peace out peeps!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS



0 comments:
Post a Comment