Thursday, January 7, 2010

When it RAINS it POURS

and I am drenched! So enough about me!!!
New Year... WOW.. are we already in 2010!!! Tangled webs have been weaved... Children getting older.. and so am I! New friends and old friends... New daily challenges... and the ALWAYS FAITHFUL laundry pile!!! ( I guess somethings will never change.. check back in 2035! Anyways... Abbie is back at school and LOVIN it.. she loves school.. always has. The homeschooling situation was NEVER ment as a permanent move... just needed to get some barrings on what was going on with her and school. It was a great time with her and I. I think a much needed time of some serious Mom and Me time.. if you will. But she seems to be doing better ALOT better at school Her teacher said she came back alot more engaged in school and more focused. SO that is good to her. I do miss having her at home....but the feeling is not mutual!! :) Well later peeps.

1 comments:

Post a Comment