FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS……
Okay so…. I know I have not reached my “lifetime” but I will say I have waited a while…. Again… I wouldn’t say I feel like my life has come “FULL CIRCLE” cause I am to young for that.. (RIGHT!!) But I will say my life has come to ¼ circle full!
When I went in to be induced with Abbie 8 ½ years ago.. Jon and I were watching AMERICAN IDOL it’s FIRST Season and it was the FINAL NIGHT.. You know with Kelly and Justin!!! And Kelly won!!! And sang that famous SONG….
“SOME PEOPLE WAIT A LIFETIME FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS!!”
So what is this BIG MOMENT YOU ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE DIAPERS FOR THIS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Well ALMOST…)
For EIGHT years straight… I have been changing diapers!!!
On Sunday Lola handed me her diapers and said, “No more diapers” I want to wear my Tinkerbells” Well for the past two weeks of her asking to wear her “tinkerbells” and the last two weeks I have said just go in your diaper!!!! I said.. OK… Let’s try this…….So 2 days later.. here we are…. And I have used a diaper for naptimes and they are dry when she wakes up!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY… YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!
Although Potty training in itself is a NIGHTMARE… The numerous trips to the bathroom.. The continual potty dance celebrations….I am really hoping this is “OUR MOMENT”
So here is a picture…… of how she has looked for the last couple of days!!!!!!
Doing the “POTTY DANCE”
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Woohoo!
Post a Comment