So last weekend my friend came into town and we were going to have a "girls night out" I was so stoked.. So it came time to get ready.... and she goes so are we getting dressed up or what... and I said.. Well I was going to put on Jeans and a cute shirt nothing fancy... Then she said.. Well what are we going to do...?? Do you want to go out to a club?? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I responded....... That would be fun!!!!!! Although it has been YEARS... I MEAN LIKE REALLY YEARS....... But it might be kinda of fun to go and see how it is.... So we went back to my room looked at the closet and we SERIOUSLY changed our clothes like 7 different times trying to find "THAT" outfit like we would back in the High School and College days.... THEN an HOUR later and 7 OUTFITS... with NO AVAIL... we said... Ok.... Let's get dressed......we put on our cute tops,boots and jeans.. and headed to SUSHI and a MOVIE and were home by 10!!!! So it was a good thought..and we laughed about it all night........ Well at least we tried!!!
But this week has been a little crazy....We just got a lot of things going!!!!! We have had on average about 2 doctors appointments going on per week for like the last month!!! And seriously.. cramming 4 kids in a dr. office is crazy....while potty training and bloody noses to boot... seriously drive me to DRINK!!!!! It's been nuts.
I am thankful for an awesome husband though!!!! I have been in my room since after dinner and have ordered 2 chick flick movies on paper view and am feeling refreshed!!!!!
Anyways. Looking forward to the weekend.. Just looking forward to taking a deep breathe!
Peace out Peeps!!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment