Thursday, March 31, 2011

Zekers

You know I always said.. I LOVED having babies cause I SOOO enjoyed my hospital stays!!! (that's not a joke.. I really did) I always had great nurses... and I got a dessert cart, no laundry, IT WAS QUIET!!! Well I must say being here with Zeke is pretty close to a HOSPITAL VACATION FOR ME!!! and the upside is I don't come home with a NEWBORN!!! :0) It's like a mini vacation.

Anyway we got here at 7:45 and they finished putting the cords and stuff around him at 9pm and he was HARD asleep at 9:02! I made sure we did alot of extra stuff today and because it was so nice.. he rode his bike, ran around the yard stuff like that... with no nap or down time... So i knew he would be ready for bed!!! But he did great!!!!
And hope for a great outcome!!!

You know it has been crazy crazy.. and I know I must say that like 50 times in my blogs.. but really... the end of the year stuff...dentist, doctors and school appointments!! It's alot!!! and times 4!!! makes it 4x's as hard sometimes.. Zeke also has a urologist appointment coming up, Lola will be next on the list getting her tonsils and adnoids out and we come back in 2 weeks for her sleep study, I made all the kids dentist appointment this week and it took 35 mimutes to schedule those!!! We are extending Caid's speech sessions. SO he has to get re-tested for everything before the end of May.

Then you get all the pre-registration papers mailed to you to bring in when you come to the appointment. Seriously I have a FILE! Just pf those letters I have got in the past month.

Back to school stuff and activities, picnics here, graduation here, playdate, birthday parties, school plays, family fun night, Awana!!! And I wonder if it is like this when they are 8,5,3 and 2!!! It has to get worse! when they get older!!!!

I AM READY FOR SUMMER!!!!! SOOOO ready!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment