Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Your day is now complete!!!

Well long time no BLOG!!! Things have sure been busy around her lately!!!! So where should I begin!!! Well Spring break was last week and we started out the weekend prior to the beginning of spring break and headed to the coast. Jon had a job there so we all went and the kids and I hung out for the day while he worked in the town. It was actually pretty fun. Although I was not feeling so hot, It was better than just sitting home. So we came home on Sunday and I WAS OUT! I mean OUT! I don’t think I have been this sick in forever!!! Well actually maybe like 15 years! My head hurt, my nose was plugged, can’t taste anything or smell anything and everything is spinning!!! It felt like the WORSE HANGOVER EVER!!!! (Not that I would know or anything……..) And I was in bed from Sunday – Wednesday. Well I did get up and go to the movies with the fam but actually slept through most of it…. On Tuesday… So I actually could tell you what happened in this house from Sunday to Tuesday!!! :0) But I am so thankful that Jon was home! So Tuesday we went to the Movies and that was super fun! We saw Yogi Bear at the Cheap Theater and all of us got in for $4.50!!!!! That was awesome!!!! Then Wednesday we made a scavenger hunt for the kids with clues all around the house of inside and out. And that lead us to Papa’s Pizza and another MOVIE!!!! We saw Rango! Which was a big deal cause it was in the “REAL” theatre!!!! BUT here again we all got in for $24 for 6!!! Which I think was a great deal!!! Still not feeling the best… I still had not taste or smell and my head still ache’s we headed to SPLASH!!! I had packed all the kids stuff in the car and we didn’t tell them where we were going. And of course when we got there.. THEY WERE THRILLED!!!! My mom and dad came down on Friday and we went shopping for Easter! That was a total blast!!! It was a fun time!!! And the kids went to Chuck E Cheese with Jon and my Dad. It was just really good to hang out as a fam! We haven’t been able to do this in a long time! Even though we just stayed home and did things here. Jon said it was one of his favorite times he has had ever! So Monday came and we are living back to the routine. I started getting all these notices of the “end of the year” activities. And I can’t believe how close we are to finishing another school year!!! It went by in a BLINK!!!!

Abbie got her spring report card. And I am VERY pleased with her outcome!!! She works really hard and has done an awesome job. She always has excelled in Reading and is reading at the 5th grade level. She is above average on Math. But math is still a struggle for her. So I am very proud of her. She has been asking to volunteer at a nursing home lately. Well for the past 3 or so months. Not sure when or how she got this idea. But we were given an opportunity to work in a Teen Homeless Shelter, So her and I are in the process of getting our paperwork in and we will be volunteering there hopefully once a week serving a meal. It seems really important to her to do this. And I am ALL for it! And very excited about the opportunity to work with her doing this.

Caiden is doing awesome! He can NOT wait for Kindergarten to start!!! He is very excited. We went to get his shots for school a couple weeks ago a total of 6 that were due. And the nurse said Well why don’t we just do half the shots and come back later for rest. And he totally freaked out and said.. “NO, I need them all done today!” So 6 shots later!!! He is ready for Kindergarten, He got all dressed up for his Dr. Appt. with his church pants, tie and sweater vest , I said Caid why are you all dressed up for the Doctor. He said with the most serious face ever. “MOM these people will decide if I get to go to school, I have to look good” So to say the least!! He is ready!

Zeke has totally come out of his shell being at preschool! He is mister social and TALK-A-TIVE!!! He is enjoying school a lot and loves going. We go for a sleep study on Thursday night to check out his sleep apnea. And after that we will go back to the ear nose and throat to get his surgery scheduled to take out his tonsils and adenoids. He really has no idea this is going on….. so I am going to start to prep him on it!!! He is growing growing!!! Him and Caid share the same size clothes!!! He’s a monster!!! ;0)

Lolie….Lolie…..Lolie. Well I looked at her today and I thought!! Where did the time go!!! She is getting so big so FAST!!!! She has potty trained herself about 75% But she is 100% in Panties!! :0) (I know you are all glad to know that) Which I am almost seeing the light!!!!! This summer should be a lot of fun!! You know having a baby 13 months apart is like groundhog day everyday!!! Zeke was doing the exact same things last year…….and then looking at Zeke now he is doing the things Caid was doing last year!! Lola is definitely my challenge child. But my mom says I say that about each one of them in their 2’s!! But she is a blessing!!!
I’m feeling better…. Still can’t taste or smell anything! And still living on Tylenol Cold, But I am glad I was able to get up and do some stuff with the fam this week!!! It was much needed!!!! I am so looking forward to Summer cannot wait!!! Our schedule is totally filling up and looking so forward to it!! I found a n old journal of mine the other day and I opened it with it had a verse in it that I clung to DAILY when I was traveling about!!!! It is Proverbs 24:32 And I will leave you with that thought. It says “ I applied my heart to what I observed and Learned a lesson from what I saw”
Peace Out Peeps





0 comments:

Post a Comment