Then I think............But them I would miss my 4 morning hugs
Sometimes I think............Can this house ever be QUIET
Then I think.................This house is way to QUIET......
Sometimes I think...........Relationships are to much to keep up
Then I think................Of how blessed I was/am in that season to have them
Sometimes I think...........Am I EVER going to get out of these TERRIBLE TWO's!!!
Then I think................I treasure the moments of dancing in the kitchen with
my Lolie who will ALL to soon be 12!! instead of 2!!!!
Sometimes I think..........Do they EVER hear what I say....
Then I think...............WOW... They do hear me.....
Sometimes I think..........I WANT TO HAVE A FLAT TUMMY!!!!
Then I think...............I WANT TO HAVE A FLAT TUMMY!!! :0)
Sometimes I think..........I know this phase will fly by in an instant
Then I think...............THANK GOD.. Then they can do their own laundry!
Sometimes I think......... MAN.. Seriously I am overwhelmed!!! I am tired
Then I think..............."When my heart is overwhelmed lead me to a rock that is
higher than I"
Sometimes I think.........WOW!!! LIFE is NUTS
Then I think..............I wouldn't want it ANY OTHER WAY!!!!!
Peace out Peeps



0 comments:
Post a Comment