Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Sweet it is!

Well today was one of the top ten days thus far in my life!! Abbagail made the decision to get baptized. And today was the day! Jon was able to baptize her and it was one of those moments that will FOREVER be with me. Jon was very emotional and very unexpectedly so. He was actually making fun of me saying I was going to lose it and cry like a  baby which of course I did!!! (DUH!!) like that is a shocker. But it was very cool to see a daddy baptize his daughter and the love and joy that went along with that. Also we are very proud of Abbie for making this decision and being excited about what God has for her life ahead!  It was a VERY blessed day and I am so thankful and grateful for my family!




Peace out Peeps

1 comments:

Jeana said...

That is amazing! I am teary eyed just looking at the picture with their foreheads together--beautiful!

Post a Comment