Sunday, February 20, 2011

FUN TIMES and THINGS

So I made this book for my dad for his 70th Bday... From people and his family from the past 70 years. They all wrote a special note... I know I MISSED ALOT of people....but I tried to gather as many as I could and I think I got the ones that were meant to be.... SOOOO HE FINALLY CAME HOME from his 5 week east coast trip and We went up to his house on Saturday to surprise him and give him the book!!! I WAS SO EXCITED to give him this book!!!! It turned out great!!!! HE LOVED IT!!! And he cried through the whole book!!!! It really is one of the best gifts I think I have given to anyone!!! IT felt awesome!!!


Another highlight of the weekend... which to me is a VERY VERY VERY CLOSE 1st RUNNER UP!!! MY FABULOUS SISTER IN LAW.... SHERILYN.... Sent me home with her KITCHEN AIDE MIXER!!!! For those of you that know will understand!!!!! I HEART HER AND SHE IS MY HERO!!!!!  I think I have used her blender more in this one day that she has in her years of owning it!!!! I found out that she kept this FINE PIECE of Kitchen ware in the GARAGE!!!!!!! WHO DOES THAT!!!!!! :0) So today I made.... 1. Walnut Cranberry Breakfast Bars 2. Pizza Pockets       3. Quiche  4. Oatmeal and White Chocolate Chip Pazokies. Today I was in baker heaven!!!! My blender smoked out last fall and then I bought some cheap ones then I burned through 3 of those.... SO I am very happy back to doing some baking!!!!!!! And I have my sour dough starter starting!!! :0)
SO THANK YOU SHERILYN!!!!!

SO hope you all have a great week peeps!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment