Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Caiden's 5th

CONGRATS!!!!! YOU ARE READING MY 200TH BLOG...... BUT SADLY THERE IS NO PRIZE CAUSE I AM ON A SPENDING FAST!!! LOL!!!!!

Well today is Caiden's 5th Birthday. We were all scheduled to have his Bday at the Pizza joint and HE HAS BEEN COUNTING DOWN FOR MONTHS!!! (REALLY HE HAS)
Abbie has been battling a flu bug since Saturday and was still throwing up last night............. Then around 5pm.. I started!!! Thankfully I only was "SICK SICK' until about 8ish.. still not feeling the hottest but I was determined to not get me TOTALLY DOWN cause his BIG party was in the morning!!! :0( THEN Zeke started throwing up at 1am and that was that!!!!!! (Looked like there would be no party for us) well plan B!!! We decided that we just move the party to his class. His teacher was very gracious and allowed us to throw the party there... So I dropped of all the stuff and headed out... :0) He had a blast.........

SO HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAIDEN!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!






1 comments:

Eve said...

Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAIDEN!!! ❤

Post a Comment