Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I got my hair DID

So yesterday I headed to A-Town to get my hair did.... Why do I still go down to A-town to get my hair did!!!! #1 You know how it is when you have a hair girl who knows your hair it is priceless. #2 Kim is my hair girl! #3 Kim was my FIRST friend in A-Town. Abbie and her daughter went to Pre-school together, she through me a baby shower for Lola. She is one of those people that she is my FRIEND FOR LIFE!!!! ALthough I only talk to her these days when I go get my hair done... or when I have a emergency medical question!!! But she has been a VERY good friend to me and I am very Thankful for her and It is always good to see her.... :0)

SO I got a babysitter to watch the kids while I went down to A-Town and Jon was going to get home early yesterday so I met up with another friend I haven't seen in a long time and of course it was AWESOME and very good to see her face again! ;0)

Which you know I have kinda been in a little funk lately about friends and it was good to see both of these two to really realize the blessing of friendship.

So anyways.. Have a great TUESDAY everyone!!! ;0)

Kelsey




1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Seriously the poor readers of your blog don't get to see pictures. Haha anyone reading this, I've seen it haha~!

Post a Comment